Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WENT TO THAILAND HATYAI PART 2~

went to thailand with my family last weekend~then go to a bazaar market that only held for 1 day( coz dat day they are celebrating chrismast) i finally found u~my favourite thin biscuit with sweet cream~~it taste good~
this is 1 of the thailand famous dish `som tam`(sour & spicy salad) there many many ingredients to choose such as crab,prawn,squid etc.

this stuff look like cotton candy n it taste like too.it is wrap up with a popiah skin,taste quite nice~



i dint try this bt the meat balls freaks me out, it was so big almost like the size of my fist!!!


after those walk my dad n i went to eat this `tau huey`(beancurd with ginger syrup n crunchy biscuit) it taste so good n its only 70baht=rm0.70

after eating those things we went to have dinner in a restaurant~(yes we can eat a lot)

No comments: