Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OUccccHHHH AGAIN....

dat day go dentist for monthly check up as usual~my bracers was "pulled" again aiya the next day my face there abit "bengkak"(swollen) liao so ugly the size of my face was like XL ><~bt the next day bck to normal again yay~nw can eat as usual liao~wakakakaka~btw evry1 seems busy wrking nowadays....bt anyway this 17 gt a dinner in concorde hotel~goin there to test the food for my bro wed c whether it is nice bo~ah!ohya hins cheung is coming this sat AHHHHHH want to go leh!!!!! i use to hate him + calling him sissy/gay bt after watching the movie "love is not around" i fell in love wif him♥he look so charming when he plays piano in the movie AHHHH!!!!i love ppl who plays piano it juz so cool~btw the piano in my blog is played by him♥ahhh so in love wif him♥

No comments: