Friday, June 12, 2009

~KIT YEE HOUSE WOOO~

2day went to kit yee house after lecture class~then kit yee mother cum fetch us~p/s i think her mother driving style very cute leh lol^^then go her house n makan mi~wooo c this is wat i call healthy~must eat la some vege~this is my mi~c kit yee langsung tak makan vege aiyoi full of meat~no wonder the mosquito like 2 "kiss" u so much lol ~muz EAT MORE VEGE~ LOL!!!!!waaaa~waaa~waaaa~so brave she is eating spicy fried chicken~after eat gotta pratice my gitar skill~cant help it my finger not so "active" lolFINALLY!!!!!my chromatic skill gt improve liao~YEAH~(to those who can play gitar: DUN BULLY SHORT FINGER PPL!!!!)awwww...kit yee baby wants to ply tooo~~~kla kla give u ply~ ooopppss...her hands is tooo short lol~poor thing

6 comments:

kityee said...

cute cute!!!!!!
my baby very cute leh...
poor thg cant play guitar...
DUN BULLY SHORT HAND DE DOG
wakakaka~~~~
stop bully my baby la~~~

xIi@O wVeIz said...

lol..
yaya..
i agree...eat more vege...
can release air..air more fresh...
lol..ahaha..

mama-Shaun said...

>kityee
lol u shud say dun bully "round hand" dog.
>xiao wei
lol yaya muz eat vege then go toilet oso senang sikit hahahaha

shinYi's said...

wow!
have meal with croc is always like that...
she is pass all the vege for you..
she just eat the noodles or rice!
=D
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

KY say she wan cook for me.. All meat de... No vege... Haha...

MC, so how was ur guitar training??? My class havent start yet!!! T_T

mama-Shaun said...

>foo
yalor really abit oso dun eat leh~no wonder la always complaint kena nyamuk "kiss"
>lol all meat,she lagi mau give me eat high fat de food lol~ok lo finger pain