Saturday, July 11, 2009

~After Lecture Break+Meet Up Wif Foo~

went to Sg.Wang wif my dearest friends 2day~then go sing k at Green Box~woo had a lot of fun~after that toilet photoshoot starts again lol~kah hui looks funny in this pic kakaka~ me~jia wen~kit yee~kah hui~miss "hiong" & me~
aaaahhhh~~super "hiong" de pose lol~
Foo found herself a mask~~~kekeke kinda scary look like da movie "TexasSaw"Foo & Kit yee~~~
Lalala~me n Foo~~~~hmmm wodering who is posing the "good" behind me
got attacked while taking pic wif Foo ouch!!!(i look like i m biting KitYEE finger lol)
attacked by the "hands gang" again adoi!!!!!after the photoshoot v went to ROMP coz i wanna buy my formal wear n sweater~kit yee helping me wearing da coat~
heekkk!!!!hip hop pose~~~(actually i think i look like mafia when i wearing da coat jeng jeng)~
wooo~foo "zi pai" while me n kit yee choosing da clothes~~

2 comments:

shinYi's said...

lol..I have to grab photo from you=)
to my blog.
hehehehe

mama-Shaun said...

haha sure np~my fon can up these pic easily kakaka