Saturday, November 21, 2009

Old Western Cowboy yEEEhAAAA~~

Dat day went to this Old Western Cowboy at Desa Petaling after saw Abby blog since it is quite near to my house so went there to try c nice bo~~v ordered escargots for appertizer~yum❤my fav~for main course v ordered marmalade chiken,grilled fish,szilling fish & black pepper lamb~well everything is not bad i m glad mom ❤ her grilled fish & dad ❤ da black pepper lamb.my marmalade chicken taste nt bad la~da price oso quite reasonable~for overall rating i will giv it 3/5~a colletion of my bro "yong sui" pic lol~i m sorry if this pic scare u~paiseh ah!lol really funny^^
~the end~

2 comments:

Abigale Ang said...

Old Western Cowboy!!
Redwine chic chop!!
haha..
So far for me la..
So near for u izit?
haha..

mama-Shaun said...

oh~~~red wine chic~~~gotta try it next time xp~~yalor vry near juz 10 min by car^^