Friday, January 1, 2010

★⌒ ★⌒ gOOD bYE 2009 & heLLo 2010★⌒ ★⌒

wow wow wow~~~time flies~really so fast 1 year d~~~i had a blast countdown last night at Feeling Cafe WOO!!!!!sumore it was my first down countdown with fren leh~~~so happy^^~really we sing we dance we had fun!!!!!~~ v sat there for like 4hrs~wooo~ordered a bucket of heineken & drink wif KY cousin~noooo la i dint get drunk at all!!it was really fun when Feeling Cafe turn into a clubbing place during the countdown hahahaha~everyone was so High~wooo!!!woo!!!2009 can be considered as a great year for me=)
Me & Ky(Fren!!!!call ur fren cum c!!!i gt smile lehh!!!!!)Ky cousin & Kah Hui/Ah Hiong

(●ω●)wat i had done in 2009~(●ω●)
  • Work for the first time
  • Travel alot
  • Study in TARC
  • Met amazing frens^^
  • Earn some $$$$
  • Changed my hair style
  • Finally changed my fon^^
  • Ate alot of nice food~
  • End up gaining hell lot of weight OMGT_T

(∪ω∪)Wat i wish for 2010(∪ω∪)

  • Healthy body for family & frens & me oso
  • More $$$$$$
  • Family business UP!UP!UP!!!!
  • Lose weight....
  • Eat more nice food without gaining weight^^
  • Meet more new frens~~~~
  • Get exam result that i satisfy

I had so many first time in 2009~~~~(oi dun thk bukan bukan ah..)thx to my family&frens!!!^^

*~❤Wish that 2010 is a great year for me and everyone & hope that i get what i want~❤*

No comments: