Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ShoPPiNg Day~~~

2day went to shopping with mum at sg.wang~~~woo syok!!!!!reach there about 1pm like dat~then went to "save stomach" at a Teppanyaki Shop~~~wei this teppanyaki shop quite long time liao de leh i rmb i ate there b4 when i was 7 or 8~~~~i ordered the cuttle fish wan~~~~my fav "sotongs"~~~♥and a chawan mushi~~~~drinks must be green tea la^^NiCe!!!!!
then we Shops until 7smthg like dat and went to have our dinner at Kim Gary~thats a very safe time to go there cause no more waiting hahaha^^i forgot what i order but i rmb its pork & egg LOL~~drinks must be my fav chinese tea^^ after makan balik lo....so tired liao@@
JENG JENG JENG~I bought........
Za lipstick at watson RM23.90~~~~Color :Salmon Rose(Nice Color!!!!!^^vry natural~♥it~~)
my Bajus~~~~~i bought my first leopard print shirt leh~Miao~~~then bought 3 shirt which has铆钉on it^^and finally bought my short pant in ROMP,u knw it is so hard to find a short pant with the "ngam ngam"punya length de la~~~especially in sg.wang coz most of the length are like shortter than my panties lol and i was wondering how the hell are those humans gonna wear that?!! half of the buntut oso sudah keluar to say hello liao lo xD^^(believe me really half of the buntut..i saw it before & its so FUGLY/CHEAP)

then i bought a pair of sandal which i can wear it for "gai gai"~~~okay this is the last pair shoe that i am going to buy NO MORE SHOE!!!!!ALMARI SUDAH PENUH LIAO!!!!

today was a "syok" day of shopping~~~first time sekali gus bought so many bajus leh~happy-ing^^~~~Thx mom&dad coz they are my "sponsors" hahahaha xp

No comments: