Sunday, March 14, 2010

PortDickson fun trip~~♫

went to Port Dickson with frens(BBB,KH,KY &ABBEE)~~jeng jeng after 1hr+reach liao~~yoohoo~^^the enviroment of the resort ok de just the room kinda dirty...
this suppose to be a nice pic~but.......damm you bird!!!and thx for spoilling my pic!!checked in to the hotel~~and got our key~see fren so happy^^in the room all start to camwhore kacha kacha~~~BBB zzzzzz......at night go out kacha kacha~~~~pic belowback to room for drinking session~~~yamseng!!!!!!!the next morning~after checked out from the hotel~went to the beach!!!!pic of KH with Mr.Crabby~~~cute^^
the pics~~~more pics upload in FB:) pic taken by fren~~like vry gaya hor~the hair "flying" around~let me teach you in order to take this kind of pic u will need.......
a pair of hands...(thx KY for helping me to grab my hair)
this pic like"迷路の小孩"hehehe xD
in BBB de car~~~meet BBB の"橙"~~"hi~i'm橙~nice to meet you~~~aiyaa~我好开心啊"*sound by KY

then go home luuu~~~~thx BBB for sending me home^^frens u guys all came to my house for the first time leh!!!happy ma hahhaah:D our next stop will be BBB de hometown Kuantan!!!!!^^

the end!

No comments: