Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lucky Day^.^ fweeuu..

Today was a really really REALLY lucky day!!!!!!gosh!i put my iPhone in the school wash room and i totally forgot about it!!!after 20min only realize it when i was in class room!super shock then i ran like a lunatic from PA block to R block~*huff huff huff~was thinking Baby wait for momeee i'm cumming to get u!!!fren KY tried and call my phone and a girl answer it say "ur phone is with me, i'm at R block~~"THANK GOD!!!!!Hallelujah!!then ran to the wash room and the kind girl gave my phone back to me~~~i was like oh!!!THANKYOU!!!!THANKYOU!!~~owww...girl u r so kind!!!!!like an angel~~:D~~~was thinking if i lost my iPhone i dun think i can get another 1,my dad is gonna KILL me!!T_Twuu...wuu....learn from this lesson never ever forget about my phone anymore!never ever!sorry baby:(from now on momeee going to love you more ;D



btw i got my licence d^.^~~~hooray~~now waiting for my car~~~then i can "fly" d hahaha~~
Look fren KY gave me a "MooMOO" toothbrush holder that she bought in Connought Night Market~~cute leh^.^~~~~thanks fren!!!!!
-the end-

No comments: