Monday, September 13, 2010

ღ.Recently.ღ

Jeng~i have been "lost" for 1 month & now i'm back!last month was a stress month for me because i was having my finals....gahh!!compare to last time finals, this time sure gave me a lot of stresses that almost makes me go insane @.@~well its all over now and i'm enjoying my holidays~hohoho~~talk about my pet "Sunako" she has ate a lot of things lately, she just eat & eat & eat & poop!omg she is getting fatter ~i think she is lonely n depress since "Yiew Yiew" left~(Bro's friend doggy that stay in our house for 4days because the owner went on a vacation)well yeah "Yiew Yiew" & "Sunako" become friends for 4days,now "Sunako" misses her awww...maybe thats the reason why "Sunako" has been eating alot to show that she is depressed ~i'm not sure Dicky & DeeDee is ready to see Sunako yet, scare later Sunako= rabbit steak=.=!!oppss! since i'm so free so played with the new bought nail polish ~Meet The Red Toe nails~(first time painted the nails red woooo~~) plan for my holiday:
-15 & 16 Sep Port Dickson with frens
-17-21 Sep Hatyai,Thailand with parents+ KY
-Drama + Game
Looking forward to it!!!wOO~~~

-the end-

No comments: