Saturday, February 28, 2009

............................

haizzzzz.............juz drop by to say I MISS THE TIME IN SCHOOL WHERE I ALWAYS CHAT N PLAY WIF MY FRIENDS!!!YES I MISS ALL OF THEM!!!!!!EVERY SINGLE OF THEM!!!!!I ADMIT IT I NOT ONLY HAD HOMESICK I HAD FRIENDS SICK AS WELL!!!!!it just feel different starting frm dis year no school less contact...i knew this will happen last year...when the school time ends every1 will be busy with their own things...kinda sad everytime think about it...*sob sob sob can't really write anymore.....

4 comments:

shinYi's said...

Yea Yea*!
FriendSickx!
yerrr~I miss highSchool like hell la!

mama-Shaun said...

hahaha~yea friendsick~~~me oso~~~~

babeFu ♥ said...

how bout me ??? T_T

mama-Shaun said...

u ahhh~~i miss `cha`ing ur *****~u know de la~lol