Friday, March 6, 2009

°★。MARCH 5 。★°

JENG JENG..JENG JENG..JENG JENG JENG JENG JENG....(jaws theme plays)muahahahahaha the day has finally arrive~~~start from this day free from work d yeah~(clap clap clap)so i will be more free to update my blog kakakaka~by the way went to BTS with MEI YEE 2day, then v was spotted by a junior make up stylist~then she asked us whether v can be their model for their make up exam so v agree coz v tot only takes 1hr.....BT it takes us almost 3 hour=_=~when siting there few stylist surrounded us coz their sifu is teaching them hw to draw here here there there....n i feel like i m in a surgery room surround by those surgeons kakakaka~my make up theme was winter while MEI YEE 1 was bridal~~v both look ok on photo i repeat photo~after the make up end v leave n i rush to the toilet to c my face(i had a bad feeeling about this)WAOOO!!!OMG my eyeshadow is blue color and i felt like my eyes just get punch n bruise or smthing!!!!luckily its not ghost festival coz i will definately scared kids or human with heart attack or even senior citizen if that happens i will be jail for sure!!!!!then 2mr headline will be "A KL GIRL CAUSES A DEATH OF AN OLD MAN WITH HER MAGNIFICENT MAKE UP POWER"ahhhhh nooooo!!!!!then me n MEI YEE rushed to SASA to buy KATE make up remover coz i cant stand it, if that day is halloween then its fine!!dun even expect me to take monorail with dat make up on my face so scaryyyy!!!!after buying the remover which cost me almost 30 v when to washroom to remove the make up~~~~on the way to SASA or washroom my head look down alll the time dun even dare to look up!!!!WAAAA i wonder hw much foundation did they use so thick ahh!!!after 10min removing make up....WEEE~i feel alive again!!!feeel much better without those make up~~~n i look younger~~~then v went to vivo n ate pasta~after that i went home coz tired d~~~~

No comments: