Friday, March 27, 2009

♥WENT TO PAVI WITH MY BUDDIES♥

jeng jeng jeng*yesterday went to pavi sing k wif xw,ky n py~reach at sg.wang at 9.30am and meet up wif py then v walk to pavi~abt 10.20am ky n xw reach redbox ohyeah~then v went into redbox to have a sit coz it start at 11am~then v sing until 3pm~wow i think v are vry "geng" coz singin for 4 hours non stop n v almost sang 50 songs~impressive~lol~then v went to WC to.......photoshoot ofcourse lol~"models of the WC"~jeng pic below is xw,me n py~ me n xw best pals 4ever~^^
me,ky n xw~lol i m trying to cut off ky chin^^

its py lol i think she is dying to take photo kakaka~~
ahhh~me n py(back to normal again)
me n ky~dun worry again coz ur "liu hai" np~
me n py again~snift*snift*
me xw n ky~
after that ky n xw went home at 4smthg coz xw wrking at 6pm~then me n py like journey to the west lol walk here walk there~FIRST pavillion-starhill-lot 10-sg.wang-times square END~so terror la us lol~btw i can walk for a long time nowadays even whole day oso np^^~at times square v went to BORDER take a rest n read some books~look at py reading her book happily lol~then i was reading "THE RULE OF LOVE" by RICHARD TEMPLAR~this book is really good there are 100 rule n i only go through until rule 64~it tells u do n dont in love~emm nt bad nt bad~v sat there until 7.10pm then only go back~
really had a lot of fun 2day^^

2 comments:

【心】YanYan said...

wow..i oso wanna go wif u all..lol
haha..4 leng lui..

mama-Shaun said...

aiyaya~sure sure np v findd 1 day go gai gai 2gather