Saturday, December 5, 2009

DARN IT!!! I HATE THIS SHOW!!!=<

watched a show in mtv channel "My Super xxxxx 16"~~~its a show about those teens in UK/US celebrate their birthday by throwing a "super" party~then they will inv celeb to come to their party, and their parents will give them a "super"car.nope i m nt jealous~well i hate this show coz those bxtches/asshxle can't stop their complain,complain & COMPLAIN!!!
example:"Dad!!!!i dun wanna drive this Hxxda/Txyxta to school its so embarassing!!!!!i want a Bentley!!!&$%@*" Dad i wanna have my party here coz Paris throw her party here last time!i dun wanna throw my party at home its just lame" Dad i want u to inv Paris to my party coz last time my "Fren" inv Nicole to her party and i can't lose to her!"BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.......well summary of this show is a bunch of bxtches/asshxle comparing at each other~"my party rocks ur party sucks".....cant they just learn to 知足常乐...... @$%#*&#i m sure fren if u watch this show u sure feel like slapping them......THE END!

No comments: