Monday, December 21, 2009

woooo~~~my new born❤"baby"❤

weeeee~~~~2day after my tutorial class terus lari back home~~~ajak me go where oso no ty~vry vry busy,busy wat???go maxis take my "baby" lo hahahahaha~~~~weeeee so happy^^i havent change my phone for 4 years~ finally nw got baru punya liao~~~~da phone was quite light n thin~~16gb for me enough de la~havent install any applications yet waiting for my bro to "gao dim" for me hahahaha use iphone must install "jail break" so v can download those songs n applications for FREE~~~~~YAY~❤bought a cover for my "baby"~gt pink,black,white & red color~i korek korek c left 1 gold color wan Yoohoo then sure buy gold de la~the others are like.....just nt my color.....guesss hw much is it???????jeng jeng-80~luckily nt me keluar $$$$ is my bro bayar dulu then claim with "bank negara" kemudian~hahaha~i sign up for the iData rm99 de plan got 3gb data~ohyeah~~~~ nw still learning to use it xp~i m sure i will get use with the touch screen~~=)

No comments: